- Connect the vehicle's CAN-bus to the monitoring device;
- Download ready-made CAN scripts from our VEGA server;
- Connect the locking relay to the monitoring device and plug it into the gas pump control circuit (power to the injectors, the signal circuit of the crankshaft sensor, etc.);
- Connect power from the on-board network to the monitoring device and relay;
- Set up a device and a cloud monitoring service (WIALON or any other, including your own);
- Now you can control the vehicle’s location and view saved movement tracks, as well as remotely *: open/close the central locking system, turn on/off the emergency light, headlights, block for engine start, turn off a running engine, etc.
*The exact list of parameters depends on the specific car model