- Connect the photo camera to monitoring device through the UART interface;
- Set up a script in the monitoring device so that the picture is taken on an event (for example, when an unloading pipe is activated);
- Connect power from the on-board network to the monitoring device;
- Configure the device and the cloud monitoring service (WIALON or any other, including your own);
- Now you can save and process images on the server after each unloading, as well as timely receive information and facts in evidence of unlawful unloading (theft of raw materials).
Monitoring of agricultural machinery placement and a control of its unloading by the photofixation
To implement the solution, you will need any of the devices with UART interface and photo camera mounted on the machinery. The devices have difference in additional functions, for example, the MT-24 device supports a CAN-bus, and in the devices of the MT X CAN series a CAN-bus scanner is implemented to conveniently search for the necessary parameters for monitoring. When you have decided on the device, you must perform the following steps: