- Connect the special machinery CAN-bus to the GNSS Tracker;
- Connect power from the on-board network to the GNSS Tracker;
- Using the built-in CAN-scanner, find the necessary parameters in the CAN-bus*;
- Based on the parameters found, create your own CAN sensors;
- Set up the device and cloud monitoring service (WIALON or any another, including your own);
- Now you can get CAN-bus parameters that are not in the standard configuration (position of manipulators, condition of attachments, etc.), to obtain the parameters CAN-bus on the rare machinery for which there is no standard configurations.
*Working with CAN-bus requires special technical knowledge and skills. Our experts advise on issues related to the CAN-bus to help integrators work with our equipment.